Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by alexmcity, 12 Nov 2019.

1. deafmanstevo

deafmanstevo

Yeah we can win the title again .
    As long as we dont drop anymore silly points again like wolves at home or Norwich away , we would have been only 3 points behind if our heads we right in those games. Cant blame var for thosegames.
    Even spurs if we would have took our chances we would have won that game.
    Bottom line is we need to be more clinical , and defend better.

2. HypnoticBlue

HypnoticBlue

We’ve not been at our best but we’ve not had our best players all season either, apart from the 2 points nicked v Spuds, VAR has gifted the mürderers several points, so the gap wouldn’t be 9pts would it. And last year despite us losing to Palace & Leicester when they were shit & Newcastle , having several injuries again, and missing a last minute pen for another 3point turn round against the cünts, and they again had lots of help from the officials we still won it, but now that last the little piece in the “strategy”puzzle is in place with VAR, we can’t win.

As previously posted by somebody else, I can handle being beaten by a better side but being cheated is a different matter.

Blue Budgie and karen7 like this.
  3. kippaxking79

kippaxking79

When I looked at the fixture list 3 or 4 games ago, for some reason I kept looking at the Derby thinking they play before us that fixture weekend. Imagine the gap being down to 3 points before our match with the rags. I think it could be the case!!

4. deafmanstevo

deafmanstevo

Var isn't deciding everything we do , it didn't decide the Norwich or wolves games we were just shite in those games .
    I find those games more annoying than the spurs and pool matches.
    Have faith people seem to have given up already.
    The players and pep deffo haven't given up .

5. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

How is that going to work then?

6. deafmanstevo

deafmanstevo

Hoping we will be just 3 points behind pool when we play them , what a game and atmosphere that would be , I think liverpool will bottle it .
    With all our players back in the new year, think we will go on a good run .

7. chaddblue

chaddblue

We can do it but only if the Dippers have a loss of form maybe due to a couple of bad injuries or a change in luck

8. cleavers

cleavers

We could and should have replaced Vinny.

9. deafmanstevo

deafmanstevo

As I've said earlier I think the diapers will run out of steam.
    But no room for error now no silly results like losing away at norwich.
    I know we have no Devine right to win games but the players were just strolling in the game , though they had it won , head scratcher that match

10. karen7

karen7

As much as i love him he left us in the lurch,he was approached about his new job in march and decided before leicester,we don't just go buy players without spending months sussing them out,i assume we thought he was staying another season