I think the story they’ll be wanting is Ol’ Brendan going head to head with his old chums, and just missing out, to a Dipper penalty of course, but Vardy will just pip the divers to the golden boot.
We’ll be booted out of CL after VAR notices Raz’s shoe laces were undone b4 scoring the winning goal in the final, and the rags will be given our place instead, despite finishing 13th.

It’s never dull is it.

As much as i love him he left us in the lurch,he was approached about his new job in march and decided before leicester,we don't just go buy players without spending months sussing them out,i assume we thought he was staying another season

Cant blame vinny really, we have scouts watching numerous games all the time , looking for the right keeper , defenders midfielders attackers.
Anything to make us a better team.
Not many great defenders these days at the right price.
Maguire I thought was overrated and overpriced.
Just unfortunate laporte got injured.

Cant blame vinny really, we have scouts watching numerous games all the time , looking for the right keeper , defenders midfielders attackers.
Anything to make us a better team.
Not many great defenders these days at the right price.
Maguire I thought was overrated and overpriced.
Just unfortunate laporte got injured.
I don't blame him taking up the chance but it did leave us short,we probably thought we had a year to replace him,unfortunately no-one seems to have taken up the leadership

I think the story they’ll be wanting is Ol’ Brendan going head to head with his old chums, and just missing out, to a Dipper penalty of course, but Vardy will just pip the divers to the golden boot.
We’ll be booted out of CL after VAR notices Raz’s shoe laces were undone b4 scoring the winning goal in the final, and the rags will be given our place instead, despite finishing 13th.

I was gonna have £10 on it but the best odds I’ve had off Slybet is 1/4

Every team has a blip during a season, and Liverpool will have theirs. This is not over yet. We need to believe it is only a 6 point gap until the game at Etihad.

A lot seem to think the people who run the premier league want liverpool to win and are doing their best to ensure they do

So let's say perhaps they may also want a close title battle.

2 big teams going for it in April and May

Maybe (I do not believe it) we may see decisions go for us

If it is all about money and keeping the league exciting, perhaps

If they wanted a close title race, then last match was the one where we should've got an advantage. 4 teams would've been in the title race if we had won the last game. Now, it already looks a procession and a daunting task for the chasing pack.

I don't blame him taking up the chance but it did leave us short,we probably thought we had a year to replace him,unfortunately no-one seems to have taken up the leadership
Leadership, that is the key. Vinny was special, look at the run in last year. How do you replace that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.