We need to win every game left this calendar year and then reasses where we and how many points we are behind

I remember Real being many points off Barca when Zidane took over 1st time and nearly pipped them to the title. And Barca had Messi, Neymar and Suarez...No VAR, but sudden collapses happen in football. Barca lost 3 games in a row a month before the end that season and Real nearly won from an impossible position. Believe and get behind the team :)

On a level playing field with the LotG applied in a strictly impartial manner by a group of refs whose integrity is beyond question and with a technological system to enhance on-field decisions that would be the envy of any international sport I would be joining in with you. But we play in the PL, the LotG are overseen by PiGMOL. the game is governed by the FArce, and we have a system of VAR that is just risible. No matter how well City play, no matter how much we dominate a game, no matter how many chances are created and taken, no matter the number of opposition infringements inside their own penalty area, it won't make a scrap of difference. There are sufficient forces at work to ensure that the current deficit is not reduced, indeed, we will no doubt see it increased so that the RDAHMeedya darlings could be squeezed into CL positions.

After 12 games, 5 points clear in 2011/12 won on level points.

After 12 games, 2 point clear in 2018/19, won by 1 point.

After 12 games, 6 points off Blackburn in 1994/95 - ended up just 40 points behind them.

It can get better or worse.

A lot seem to think the people who run the premier league want liverpool to win and are doing their best to ensure they do

So let's say perhaps they may also want a close title battle.

2 big teams going for it in April and May

Maybe (I do not believe it) we may see decisions go for us

If it is all about money and keeping the league exciting, perhaps

Only if the dippers finally get some significant injuries the jammy twats and we get Laporte back sooner than expected

A lot seem to think the people who run the premier league want liverpool to win and are doing their best to ensure they do

So let's say perhaps they may also want a close title battle.

2 big teams going for it in April and May

Maybe (I do not believe it) we may see decisions go for us

If it is all about money and keeping the league exciting, perhaps
I think it’s more likely that decisions (perhaps again, depending on your thoughts about the 2015-2016 season) start going the way of Leicester, in addition to Liverpool.

That gives “credibility” (former league winning side) and “marketability” (still seen as the plucky underdog but has a decent hold of the Asian market, with still room to grow) to their efforts to make the league more “competitive”.

Only if the dippers finally get some significant injuries the jammy twats and we get Laporte back sooner than expected
And by this i think we all mean longer term injuries not a couple of fucking international friendlies for Egypt and then return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.