Yeah we can win the title again .
As long as we dont drop anymore silly points again like wolves at home or Norwich away , we would have been only 3 points behind if our heads we right in those games. Cant blame var for thosegames.
Even spurs if we would have took our chances we would have won that game.
Bottom line is we need to be more clinical , and defend better.

It’s too easy to blame var but the truth is our performances haven’t been good enough. var had no impact on us losing to Norwich or wolves which has been costlier than the dropped points because of var decisions going against us.

Sorry that last bit is wrong,var has stitched us many time,we were 2pts down from the start,we are injury ravaged and have lost vinny,it's the perfect negative storm so far

We’ve not been at our best but we’ve not had our best players all season either, apart from the 2 points nicked v Spuds, VAR has gifted the mürderers several points, so the gap wouldn’t be 9pts would it. And last year despite us losing to Palace & Leicester when they were shit & Newcastle , having several injuries again, and missing a last minute pen for another 3point turn round against the cünts, and they again had lots of help from the officials we still won it, but now that last the little piece in the “strategy”puzzle is in place with VAR, we can’t win.

As previously posted by somebody else, I can handle being beaten by a better side but being cheated is a different matter.

When I looked at the fixture list 3 or 4 games ago, for some reason I kept looking at the Derby thinking they play before us that fixture weekend. Imagine the gap being down to 3 points before our match with the rags. I think it could be the case!!

Var isn't deciding everything we do , it didn't decide the Norwich or wolves games we were just shite in those games .
I find those games more annoying than the spurs and pool matches.
Have faith people seem to have given up already.
The players and pep deffo haven't given up .

When I looked at the fixture list 3 or 4 games ago, for some reason I kept looking at the Derby thinking they play before us that fixture weekend. Imagine the gap being down to 3 points before our match with the rags. I think it could be the case!!

How is that going to work then?

Hoping we will be just 3 points behind pool when we play them , what a game and atmosphere that would be , I think liverpool will bottle it .
With all our players back in the new year, think we will go on a good run .

We can do it but only if the Dippers have a loss of form maybe due to a couple of bad injuries or a change in luck

We can do it but only if the Dippers have a loss of form maybe due to a couple of bad injuries or a change in luck

As I've said earlier I think the diapers will run out of steam.
But no room for error now no silly results like losing away at norwich.
I know we have no Devine right to win games but the players were just strolling in the game , though they had it won , head scratcher that match

We could and should have replaced Vinny.
As much as i love him he left us in the lurch,he was approached about his new job in march and decided before leicester,we don't just go buy players without spending months sussing them out,i assume we thought he was staying another season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.