7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF he deserved this number a lot...

During the past two seasons, he has been our best attacker from the wing, so why not..

I think, he is the most improved player under Pep, cause compared to 2019 / 2020 season - where he was peace of pure shite, he has transformed into the best fullback of world football (of course after Kyle Walker, but still.. Walker is another dimension and no one can be compared to him..)..

He is dribbling like Manchester Ronaldo..
Making Crosses like KDB

So happy he is staying with us till 2027, I'm sure more is yet to come from Joao <3

TBF he deserved this number a lot...

During the past two seasons, he has been our best attacker from the wing, so why not..

I think, he is the most improved player under Pep, cause compared to 2019 / 2020 season - where he was peace of pure shite, he has transformed into the best fullback of world football (of course after Kyle Walker, but still.. Walker is another dimension and no one can be compared to him..)..

He is dribbling like Manchester Ronaldo..
Making Crosses like KDB

So happy he is staying with us till 2027, I'm sure more is yet to come from Joao <3
I'm also very happy he is staying until 2027.
He is an incredible footballer.The best passer of a ball I've ever seen from full back.he does not get the credit he deserves,Imo.

The way he has split defences with the outside of his right foot has been absolutely brilliant.It has been an education for me,watching Cancelo play football.Its such a difficult skill to perfect,passing with the outside of the foot.he makes it look easy.We are so blessed to have this wonderfully gifted player.
Magic,pure magic.

Really Joao??

Lol
a989a347521ab44156fdf257f5c8b5e2.jpg

A bit of a typical Cancelo match, very composed and confident on the ball but erratic when defending. Feel like we need another top LB just to keep him on his toes.

Cancelo must be the first FB in the history of the PL to make the PFA team of the season both at RB and LB, in back to back seasons at that. Is that right?

I wonder whether there is another FB who has done it in other leagues. Maybe Lahm, he is among the very few who was great both at LB and RB.

Anyway, Cancelo is a dream player for Pep, given that Pep rates versatility highly. Given Cancelo's versatility and his fitness record at City, we seem reluctant to sign more FBs. Pep may be happy with 3 FBs plus Stones and Ake as 3rd choice and academy players as 4th choice options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.