#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better today. Does he start against PSG?
I guess thats when we'll find out what pep thought....I highly doubt it personally. He is pacey though so maybe that will be a factor...its something we dont have a lot of these days.

Better today but still a fucking joke when near the oppo goal, he really hasn't a clue what to do. Seems like he's doing it on purpose because it is every game he's fucking up in, you could excuse one or two but not thirty two. Honestly if we got a decent bid we'd be stupid not to consider it

He’s having the same problem as Mahrez initially. Low on self-confidence and wants to over-compensate by keeping the ball for too long which he is not good enough for at the moment.

Best performance in a long time though and nothing wrong with his fighting-spirit. But extremely frustrating that he always seem to pick the wrong option. Was furious towards the end when he had two free players in the middle but instead of passing went for the difficult option and lost the ball.

I hope he starts becoming a proper team-player again and picks the easy pass and his self-confidence should come sooner than later.

anyway, not gonna slag a player off when we win a title, and he fixed us the freekick that won us the game.

Lacking confidence at the minute. He was better today than last few games. He needs a bit of luck and once he gets a goal his confidence will start to come back. Could still play a big part in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.