#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good, love watching him on the right. His confidence is starting to comeback and so is the kind of dribbling that he can’t get to utilise on the left. We should have managed to get him through a couple of times late on. He made some great runs and would have been in on goal but the final pass was poor.

Was a complete nuisance for Sarr and Alonso. Fantastic game.

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant today. I love when he runs in a straight line inside, it always ends up dangerous. Reminding me of his 18/19/20 form. Happy to be proven wrong by his change.

Must be genuinely terrifying being the left-back when he's in this sort of form, knowing that not only will you cost your team a goal if you slip up, but he might beat you anyway even if you do everything right.

Good performance, the old Raheem today. Driving at pace and pulling out some tricks. I hope this is a change of form for good and not just the cynic in me thinking its related to a contract conversation.

It's so good to see him full of confidence, running at defenders and ripping them apart. Alonso will be having nightmares tonight about him. Just a much better player when he plays on the right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.