#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss is not on him. What we saw from him was just a continuation of the shite we have seen from him for a long time, but to try and lay the blame at his feet tonight is really harsh.

This loss is not on him. What we saw from him was just a continuation of the shite we have seen from him for a long time, but to try and lay the blame at his feet tonight is really harsh.

This isnt on him but he's not a game changing option anymore, he seems to have gone stale.

You need a little refresh this summer and add some pace

Not his fault tonight at all but can’t understand why he is still being called on in these big moments. Offers absolutely nothing against a packed defence. Waste of a sub when chasing a game like tonight and generally poor for the last 2 years.

thanks for the efforts Raz and the huge role you played in the early successes under Pep but time to move on

This isnt on him but he's not a game changing option anymore, he seems to have gone stale.

You need a little refresh this summer and add some pace
Not his fault we lost but I knew we were in trouble when he was the last throw of the dice. He is not a game changer. I think he needs shipping out too.

Hope to Christ I never have to witness his play for this club ever again.

Time to move on, looks totally disinterested. Done well but no longer of the quality needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.