#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best for all concerned that he leaves in the summer, hopefully with an extra league title in his belt and the well wishes of 90% of the fans.

Agreed. A great player for us but not good enough for us to win the CL. Time to get him off the wage bill and bring someone else through. Will do a job domestically but we need more.

Agreed. A great player for us but not good enough for us to win the CL. Time to get him off the wage bill and bring someone else through. Will do a job domestically but we need more.
Some of us were saying ge wasn't good enough four years ago ! Completely ineffective yet again when he came on compare and contrast to the Madrid sub !

IMO he always seems to try to take that one extra player on instead of the obvious pass that is there. He keeps the ball too long as if trying to prove how good he is. A lot of his play recently when he loses the ball is because he just doesn't make that pass.
I've loved having Razz in our team but in my mind his time is up. Let's cash in on him now while we can.

I wonder what happens this summer if it becomes clear that he is going to just sit out the final year of his contract to pocket a massive sign-on fee elsewhere. Ideally we pocket £50m+ for him but I just don't see any club being interested at £50m + his wages.

Do we think the club will tell him to go on a free this summer to move his ample wages from the books?

A great signing , very decent bloke and a huge success but thanks' for all your efforts but it's in both parties interests to move on.

I wonder what happens this summer if it becomes clear that he is going to just sit out the final year of his contract to pocket a massive sign-on fee elsewhere. Ideally we pocket £50m+ for him but I just don't see any club being interested at £50m + his wages.

Do we think the club will tell him to go on a free this summer to move his ample wages from the books?
A token fee , he has given great value but he is on big money and we need that squad place.

I think if anyone genuinely thinks any club would give away its second highest scorer for the sake of saving ~£15m then they're off their rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.