#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only just watched the disallowed goal and if he didn’t touch it, Foden was there to tap in the rebound anyway. Sums him up at the minute

I’ve only just watched the disallowed goal and if he didn’t touch it, Foden was there to tap in the rebound anyway. Sums him up at the minute
You can't blame him for going for it though-had he stood and watched and Foden not scored he'd have been criticised even more. The lad has lost his confidence-nothing more. He needs our support not abuse-there were a number of players who were far worse today.

The lad has lost his confidence-nothing more. He needs our support not abuse-there were a number of players who were far worse today.
I love your kindness but I fear this has been going on for too long to be considered a confidence blip. I think we've reached the point where it would be best for all parts if we parted ways. Raz seems like a very nice guy and I wish him all the best.

He has not been playing good enough for quite long time. I do not remember when was the last time he played well. Raheem need to wake up fast. His performance level is not accepted at all.

You can't blame him for going for it though-had he stood and watched and Foden not scored he'd have been criticised even more. The lad has lost his confidence-nothing more. He needs our support not abuse-there were a number of players who were far worse today.

Totally agree, he was right to go for it but it does still sum things up for him right now in the world of nothing going right.

He was his usual standard of the last 2 years, not the reason we were collectively shit today, it was distribution from defence and central midfield, because players were hiding behind Southampton players and not providing an option. When the option was there the pass was too slow or crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.