#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted flush I’m afraid.
There has been a steady decline in Raheem for many months now whatever is going on with him.
He should retire from International football and concentrate on his club football as
he is clearly not able for both nowadays.
I’ll be sad to see him go but I think his time at City is coming to an end.
It would be good if he could be used as part of Harry Kane deal if that ever happens!

very hard situation to give him a 300K+ contract extension being second best paid player in squad (?) and currently he has to be shoehorned into the side and rarely delivers anymore...

other alternative is him running down his contract and Txiki does his usual "sell low" trick and we end up getting 35m pounds for him only or leaves on free...

I have defended him greatly but I can not say he is worth 300k a week, I just can't, so that means he has to be sold before he runs his contract down.

I so want him to do well, there's still a top class footballer in there and if we can get him back we'll be much better for it.

There were a few flashes yesterday, a couple of good runs but no end product on any occasion.

Stuck between wanting to keep him in the team to try and regain form or binning him off completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.