#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 goals in 22 games is pretty damning if true.

Can’t decide whether the massive drop off is due to us not playing with a striker or if it is personal issues.

Foden and Grealish have had the left side. He's a world class player when played to his strengths. We're just not doing so now.
Does amuse me how easily people drop in world class about players. His goal scoring record for 2/3 seasons was excellent. World class players tend to have a decent first touch, great technique and ability to strike a ball cleanly when given time and space.

Jesus and Sterling`s poor form is down to Pep not getting the best out of them, in most cases this is down to others in the team having the opportunity to shine, but Sterling needs to buck his ideas up because at this moment Navas is out playing him for team work so when your a game turns to shit?

I was being kind with that comment too, Some of the post when he misplaced a pass on the Matchday threads were just fuckin staggering aswel as the player thread right after the Game.
I daren't look in the matchday thread but as you say bad enough in here.

The team misplaced 77 passes on Saturday. Sterling was responsible for just 2 of those. Go figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.