#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best time to sell a player is when he is on form but you have doubts that he can maintain that consistently into the future.

There's always a risk that he is amazing wherever he goes. And there's a risk that whatever you spend the transfer fee on doesn’t make you stronger than you were before he left.

Now is the time imo for Sterling to go. He is playing very well but not well enough to be as amazing as Bernardo or Rodri or Dias are in their positions. (Same with Mahrez - someone up front needs to go to make room for a transformative player or two).

We aren't used to letting good players go anymore. Maybe it reminds us of the days when we had no choice in the matter?

The best time to sell a player is when he is on form but you have doubts that he can maintain that consistently into the future.

There's always a risk that he is amazing wherever he goes. And there's a risk that whatever you spend the transfer fee on doesn’t make you stronger than you were before he left.

Now is the time imo for Sterling to go. He is playing very well but not well enough to be as amazing as Bernardo or Rodri or Dias are in their positions. (Same with Mahrez - someone up front needs to go to make room for a transformative player or two).

We aren't used to letting good players go anymore. Maybe it reminds us of the days when we had no choice in the matter?

I have no idea who we're going to sign who's better than Sterling. If you look at the best wingers in the world right now they're all either completely unattainable or too old to bother. The only 'transformative player' I can think of that we might actually get is Haaland, who plays through the middle.

Also I wouldn't call it a risk that he's amazing wherever he goes, I'd say it's almost a guarantee, so long as his next club play him on the right.

I have no idea who we're going to sign who's better than Sterling. If you look at the best wingers in the world right now they're all either completely unattainable or too old to bother. The only 'transformative player' I can think of that we might actually get is Haaland, who plays through the middle.

Also I wouldn't call it a risk that he's amazing wherever he goes, I'd say it's almost a guarantee, so long as his next club play him on the right.
I can only think of Haaland too. (Or Maybe Vlahovic or Kane (yuck)?)

Just breaking the barrage of insults across opposing camps to say, love the bloke.

120 goals across his City career, just over 10 away from our all time top 10 goal scorers and second only to Aguero in Premier League goals.

City legend.

He's trolling bud
Clearly. Hence me doing the same stupid thing with my ridiculous, unfounded, outrageous & baseless response.

I wonder if the great racial accuser thinks that Pep not starting Sterling today makes Pep a racist? I’m guessing he/she thinks it does

He/she would’ve made a fantastic witch Hunter back in medieval times.

Clearly. Hence me doing the same stupid thing with my ridiculous, unfounded, outrageous & baseless response.

I wonder if the great racial accuser thinks that Pep not starting Sterling today makes Pep a racist? I’m guessing he/she thinks it does

He/she would’ve made a fantastic witch Hunter back in medieval times.
If he felt as grieved as he said he does, he would have reported it.

"And sir, why do you think these people are racist"?

"Because they criticise him on a forum performance thread"

"Close the door on your way out"

"He's back!"

Don't think he touched the ball more than a few times all half. Hope Phil isn't injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.