#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play him on the right they said

Truth is (without the boo boy hat on) when he's shit he's shit,and he has been a lot,people try come out with every excuse in the book for him,needs a rest,playing out of position,blah blah

However when he has his head on it,it can be a joy to see,but I'm a sceptic,it's Jan window soon,purely a coincidence ? Let's see
Yeah I've been parroting this idea myself that the wing he's on doesn't matter. His best seasons came from the left for instance for both club and country.

He's not alone in this regard. All of our players from CM and further up can play at least two positions to an extraordinarily high standard (except possibly Mahrez). That's the quality we have in the squad and a fully firing Sterling is on par with the best of them.

Play him on the right they said

Truth is (without the boo boy hat on) when he's shit he's shit,and he has been a lot,people try come out with every excuse in the book for him,needs a rest,playing out of position,blah blah

However when he has his head on it,it can be a joy to see,but I'm a sceptic,it's Jan window soon,purely a coincidence ? Let's see
Bollocks

Yup he has,pity about the previous 12 like,but yea all good as of late

I'll be sad for you when he leaves
Well if Sterling doesn’t sign a new contract in the summer I think he’ll be gone, I think he’s contracted until 2023, and City won’t let him rundown his contract and receive jack shit..

Was outstanding, then poor now back to being decent. Hopefully hits outstanding again before the seasons out and continues to add to his impressive trophy haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.