#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he may not be as naturally gifted as the likes of bale and robben he can keep up with them goals wise. I doubt either of them could score as many as sterling in this league as consistently as he does. Put him in la liga or bundesliga and he probably hits 30 league goals a season. Imo there are very few wingers if any that are better at making runs behind the defence he may look very awkward on the ball but he can be very effective.
Robben is one of the best footballers ever. Sterling is nowhere near as good as he is.

Bale is ultra fast and leverages speed to score. Bale is inconsistent though - kind of in the same class as Sterling for me.

Robben is one of the best footballers ever. Sterling is nowhere near as good as he is.

Bale is ultra fast and leverages speed to score. Bale is inconsistent though - kind of in the same class as Sterling for me.
Didn't say he was better than robben just said he could keep up with him goals wise. Same with bale although i think sterlings stats are better than bales in a better league.

Firstly I think it's bold to assume we'll get either Haaland or Vlahovic when we've needed a LB for about five seasons and not signed one in any of them
Are you forgetting about Mendy. That was a player bought for the LB role in Summer 2017

I think he gives 100% for us every time he puts that blue shirt on.
He won’t be here for longer than his contract though, you can see he’s ready for a change.

his body language reflects that he’s preparing everyone for a move, he doesn’t engage with fans anymore and barely celebrates his goals

Agree. Just can't see him signing another deal though hope I am wrong.

Worked his socks off for most of the game today, but decision making and execution in the final third were shocking. Should have been subbed

Had a few good games but that was shocking.

Its even more unbelievable he was in the pitch for the full game but thats on pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.