7 years today

blue b4 the moon

We won the cup.

Didn't think I'd ever see us win anything again after the '76 Newcastle final.

Had a great time pre/post game at Wealdstone which is now almost a regular boozer for us now.

Highlight of the game was my lad coming down from his seat to join me for the last few minutes.

We won the cup.

Didn't think I'd ever see us win anything again after the '76 Newcastle final.

Had a great time pre/post game at Wealdstone which is now almost a regular boozer for us now.

Highlight of the game was my lad coming down from his seat to join me for the last few minutes.
I didn`t watch the game in my usual local,but had visited another pub which was full of Rags.
A week or two before I`d won a gallon of ale at this pub so I decided to use my free ale on cup final day.
It was fucking great seeing those miserable sad twats of fans sneaking off whilst I was enjoying my eight pints of Guinness and me giving them plenty of verbal during the game.
Not one fucker came over and said well done.That was the start of our wonderful 7 years and its just going to get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.