75 years ago today (Hiroshima bomb)

Should have dropped it on soldiers heads the dirty bastards.

My Father fought against The Japaneese with the army in The 2nd World War

He was witness to some of their Pow Camps after they Surrendered

He told me they were a sight and what they did to their prisoners Were things he would not like to see twice in his Life

Use the money to open up the Clyde for gas exploration. The job loss thing is a non starter when you look at the danger. Plenty of industries go, that's the way of the world. If anybody in England wants them.parked at their door crack on. Obviously this will only happen if we ever secure Indy but I want them.to fuck and divert the £150b or a part of it to create new industries like wave and wind power. As for how do I know the world doesnt need it? Is that a joke question? A system that ends all life? Its us tryi g to think we are still big shots. This pandemic followed by a hard Brexit and we wont be in the G7 never mind big shots.
The UK had US nuclear missiles based at Greenham Common, England until 1992.

Use the money to open up the Clyde for gas exploration. The job loss thing is a non starter when you look at the danger. Plenty of industries go, that's the way of the world. If anybody in England wants them.parked at their door crack on. Obviously this will only happen if we ever secure Indy but I want them.to fuck and divert the £150b or a part of it to create new industries like wave and wind power. As for how do I know the world doesnt need it? Is that a joke question? A system that ends all life? Its us tryi g to think we are still big shots. This pandemic followed by a hard Brexit and we wont be in the G7 never mind big shots.
Don't be silly. We need Scotland for nuclear weapons and power stations - much to dangerous to have down here. Also, our infantry regts depend on the Scottish unemployed for cannon fodder, and it saves you lot building more prisons.

Don't be silly. We need Scotland for nuclear weapons and power stations - much to dangerous to have down here. Also, our infantry regts depend on the Scottish unemployed for cannon fodder, and it saves you lot building more prisons.

Yeah, yer pump £150b into the Scottish economy and they then go and do a Leroy. Get better and then fuck off!

I watched that. The part where the woman couldnt reach her child in the rubble broke me. Us trying to keep ourselves as a nuclear power is a fucking joke. We cant afford it and the world doesnt need it. And they can take Trident from the Clyde and stick it up their arses.
Fucking harrowing programme. Drinking the black, radioactive rain.

Do they ever get told about Nanking?
Not much. Rape of Nanjing museum attracts huge crowds of Chinese visitors but they say only a few Japanese tourists go there. It gets slight treatment in Japanese history textbooks. I'd say the Japanese are less willing to confront this ugly part of their past than the Germans are with theirs - or the Americans or British, for that matter.

Last edited:
That's too easy and convenient. No one can use them. The reasons we are all still.here us because people realise that. No one wins. They're a total waste of money and we certainly dont need them, we are part of NATO and we have plenty.
sorry for the late reply
exactly your point, it says whats on the tin 'no one wins' i kill you you kill me so whats the point, someone drops their arms and it very tempting for an aggressor, while your armed it reduces the risk of attack, its a good job JC didnt win the election because faslane would be a cod packing building by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.