Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

Juve and Leeds sniffing round him according to the Mail
The article is more aimed at the targeting of our academy,it isnt aimed solely at Mbete as the above post would suggest.

I think its a fair report,quite clearly other teams are gonna see us as an easy way to recruit/pinch some of the best prospects in Europe.

I think its a fair report,quite clearly other teams are gonna see us as an easy way to recruit/pinch some of the best prospects in Europe.
Was interested to note that the young lad who scored for Villa last night was signed from Barcelona not so long ago.
He'd gone from an English club not long before that to Barcelona.
Sometimes moving club may improve your chances.

He is a huge talent. In the recent Grealish interview, one of the first things that Joleon said was, "Have you played against Luke yet?" I am convinced he will be a first-team star.

Strong lad with a Vinny resemblance. He's been training with the 1st team since last season. Missed a good chunk of time with injury last season but looks to be back. Great game lad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.