#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding his hamstring in the last ten minutes. Hope he’s okay, some big games coming up.

As much as I love him, I don’t know if we could have put in that performance with him in the team yesterday. Maybe if he played instead of De Bruyne

But our big-game midfield three will surely be Kev, Bernardo and Rodri when possible from now on, which is very harsh on Gündy
agree with you. brilliant player but I just don't think he has the legs to press the way we did

As much as I love him, I don’t know if we could have put in that performance with him in the team yesterday. Maybe if he played instead of De Bruyne

But our big-game midfield three will surely be Kev, Bernardo and Rodri when possible from now on, which is very harsh on Gündy
It's not harsh, it's just a fact. I put him in the same category as Sterling and Mahrez. Obviously talented and capable of good things but prone to either going missing, slowing a move down with poor decisions or just an unwillingness to dig in.

It's not harsh, it's just a fact. I put him in the same category as Sterling and Mahrez. Obviously talented and capable of good things but prone to either going missing, slowing a move down with poor decisions or just an unwillingness to dig in.
Steady there, he was our best player in our pivotal 20+ game win streak when we needed it. He was the player that stepped up more than anybody.

Very harsh that. Just not got the natural engine or athleticism as Foden, De Bruyne or Bernado

Brilliant since last season but anonymous yesterday. Bernardo on the other side was magnificent, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.