#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick. It's him instead of kev with Bernardo for me in midfield as it stands
I think that Gundogan and Bernardo are the best partnership in the world. They’re like Xavi and Iniesta (not necessarily positionally but in terms of their tandem).

He’ll go back home I reckon, hopefully not for a while yet
I could see him going to New York City if he still has his wanderlust. Alternatively, I could see him playing in the Turkish league.

Could certainly see him being a good coach as he strikes me as being a deep thinker and someone who can communicate clearly. Then again, I tend to prize those attributes over chest thumping and shouting.

I could see him going to New York City if he still has his wanderlust. Alternatively, I could see him playing in the Turkish league.

Could certainly see him being a good coach as he strikes me as being a deep thinker and someone who can communicate clearly. Then again, I tend to prize those attributes over chest thumping and shouting.

I Agree especially with his potential as coach, you can see him in interview on how his conduct himself and being one of the leader in locker room i think it will help him tremendously when he will hang the boots and become a full time coach and manager later on. Being coached by Pep and Klopp is also helping him with a lot of experience from top manager.

Very intelligent man both on and off the field. Listened to a recent interview and he has started doing his coaching badges. Learning from the master Pep, I can see a successful career in the offing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.