#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor in the 1st half,giving the ball away, poor passing and caught in possession. However improved after the break culminating in the superb free kick.
The game will have helped his match fitness.

Gundog, Dinho and Walker will make fantastic managers.

This is from last month, not sure if it was posted. If I'm McAtee, I would do everything in my power to learn everything from Ilkay. If he chooses to stay at City, McAtee is the natural successor to Gundogan stylistically.

Gundo is definitely, in my opinion, going to coach at a high level once he's done playing. Seems like a genuinely good person and a very high IQ footballer.

I know it’s a bit of an out there prediction but I can see Gundo being City’s manager one day. Everything about him screams future elite manager to me.
Good shout. He is a class act in every way and is highly intelligent. I think he would be a perfect fit.

He's intelligent but I don't think he's vocal and tough enough to be a manager. I love him as a player but can't see him managing a team, making tough decisions.

He's intelligent but I don't think he's vocal and tough enough to be a manager. I love him as a player but can't see him managing a team, making tough decisions.

I’m inclined to agree but it’s a mug’s game predicting which players will and won’t make top managers. Which of Europe’s recent/current best were surefire tips in their playing days?

Playing football manager.
Barcelona v Real Madrid on the TV.
Spurs v Chelsea on the tablet.

He'll definitely go into management in my opinion, intelligent and loves the game.

Playing football manager.
Barcelona v Real Madrid on the TV.
Spurs v Chelsea on the tablet.

He'll definitely go into management in my opinion, intelligent and loves the game.

That glass things looks questionable;)

Other than that, Gundo is a my kind of dude.

Class player, undervalued at times.

Hope he stays on after he hangs up his boots.

I’m inclined to agree but it’s a mug’s game predicting which players will and won’t make top managers. Which of Europe’s recent/current best were surefire tips in their playing days?
Im not so sure about him not being vocal. One of the city behind the scenes docs showed him taking the room and talking to everyone before one of the CL games, i think it was the PSG semi. basic gist was he told everyone he was nervous and thats its ok/good to be nervous if you use that energy in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.