#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him an extension then he can go to his favorite Turkish club after. Class act and my most favorite player after David. He not only filled the hole left by Silva he made it his own.
Saw his contract ends after the 22/23 season. Hopefully we start extension talks by January. He's 30 but a player that can age well in the game.

He’ll be nearer 33 by the time his contact is up. Either extend a year or maybe allow him to go to New York. Strikes me as an incredibly humble and genuinely nice person, which is rare among the riches and trappings of football, so I can imagine the CFG wanting to keep personnel with such qualities within the organisation.

He’ll be nearer 33 by the time his contact is up. Either extend a year or maybe allow him to go to New York. Strikes me as an incredibly humble and genuinely nice person, which is rare among the riches and trappings of football, so I can imagine the CFG wanting to keep personnel with such qualities within the organisation.
I"be been a Silly Ilkay fan as long as most but I don't think he should be extended. Let him play out his contract and decide.

It would be perfect timing for a player like McAtee to step into his shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.