8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would make some big match winning assists and goals once in a while. guess that is not his main skill but would be nice.

I wish he would make some big match winning assists and goals once in a while. guess that is not his main skill but would be nice.

He rarely did that for us. I would not expect that from. He is good for a couple of assists every now and again but nothing regular that can be relied upon. He’s skillset is being excellent between the two boxes and being incredibly press resistant.

Looks like he was pleased. I’m sure Diaz and Rodders will be having a words behind the scenes.

Last edited:
yup i paused frame by frame and it’s sure is a fist pump . But you can interpret that in many ways , only he knows the truth. You make fist pump when you are angry too. Hopefully he doesn’t have gambling problem.
I’m kind of incredulous about this story so I asked someone with no background on the player/club to watch and guess if that was celebratory move or angry move.
They all said it looked like he was mad/disappointed. That’s how I read it too.

Even if he’s still holding a candle for Chelsea, it seems really out of character for him. He’s always referenced as a true professional.

Well if that’s the case let’s get rid of him asap and ban him from Manchester while we are at it . Sorry but I’ve never heard such a crock of shit in ages . If we are gonna go on that then so every player who walks if the pitch smiling after a defeat is also secretly celebrating .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.