8 points clear

BringBackSwales

Have we ever been this many points on top of the league in our entire history, when the teams below us have played the same number of games? I think 5 was the biggest points gap under Bobby?

Also has anyone ever been 8 points or more clear in the league after only 11 games?

I'm sure there was someone who was 8 points ahead with only 6 games left, and they lost the league. We need to stop getting carried away....

I'm sure there was someone who was 8 points ahead with only 6 games left, and they lost the league. We need to stop getting carried away....
Exactly.

Now, when we have a 12 point gap...

We have to win our next 4 before the derby. Think it is Leicester, Huddersfield, saints and West Ham.

If we win the next 4 - 43 points. Will need 47 from 23 games. 15 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats. Just need to win the next 4 - possible.

We are giving ourselves more margin for error with each win.

I can see the gap getting bigger. I just think Pep has us playing football of a completely different nature and level to the other 19 teams

I can see the gap getting bigger. I just think Pep has us playing football of a completely different nature and level to the other 19 teams
It always puzzles me when pundits and fans from other clubs aswel as ours, say wait till the blip. Who's to say we are not going to get even better.

We have to win our next 4 before the derby. Think it is Leicester, Huddersfield, saints and West Ham.

If we win the next 4 - 43 points. Will need 47 from 23 games. 15 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats. Just need to win the next 4 - possible.

We are giving ourselves more margin for error with each win.
Was it you mate who done that stats a while back showing this,obviously the more we win it gives us that greater margin for error,I like the thought of that,think the two away games are huge in context teams hoping we falter ..

I'm an eternal pessimist, I just think if we can play like this, there's no reason why other teams wont copy us, or work us out and stop us. It's just unbelievable how good we actually are compared to the rest of the league, genuinely can't believe it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.