8 points clear

The second Manchester derby, at the Etihad, is the 33rd game of the season, pencilled in for 7/4/2018.

If we keep up this form for another month to 6 weeks, I think we'll win the title in that game.
The title winning pitch invasion could be fun if that happened!

The second Manchester derby, at the Etihad, is the 33rd game of the season, pencilled in for 7/4/2018.

If we keep up this form for another month to 6 weeks, I think we'll win the title in that game.

Is that not assuming the rags are our closest title rival?

We have to be cautious,it is in our DNA after all these years,but for me,it's over,I can't see us losing 3 games,irrelevant of who we have to face.

I caught Souness and Older chuckle trying their best to see where a defeat is coming from,but as hard as they tried,it ain't happening folks,be over in March and we can party for last few months of season
I hope so. Past title winning seasons have been fraught. Have to be confident.

Two potential problems: Injury to defenders / key players like KDB & someone like Man Utd, Chelsea etc might go on a long winning run and start to challenge. It seems unlikely now.

Saw yesterday how tired some of our players looked, especially KdB. Hope they all get some sort of rest over the International break. So looking like rotation is crucial.

Saw yesterday how tired some of our players looked, especially KdB. Hope they all get some sort of rest over the International break. So looking like rotation is crucial.

We should be able to rest them for the last CL game too.

Certainly not counting my chickens yet. Stones or Otamendi would be a big loss. As would Delph currently. Not to mention Fernandinho.

Having said that, we've played & beat the teams in 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th&9th with an aggregate of 20-1 according to football365.
So continue anywhere near this form and we'll be hard to catch.
Leicester away will be tricky. Especially if Otamendi & Delph are missing. Pass that test and the next 3 are very winnable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.