8 points clear

After two games a rag dick in the pub showed me a picture of the table.....

I just said thats ni e mate well done.
I wonder if he wants to jave a llok now

The pressure on the chasing pack is now immense.

If this keeps going then they won't be focusing on us any more but on ensuring they finish 2nd or 3rd.

We need to be careful how we manage players though. Sane, Sterling and De Bruyne looked a bit leggy at around 60mins today, no doubt after their efforts in Naples.

I really don't want to see any key players in that Leicester Cup game. De Bruyne ended up playing 45 mins in that last game and he shouldn't be risked for me.

Great start but a long way to go yet. Also, Otamendi's booking means he will miss the Leicester game. Let's see how we do without him.

Was it you mate who done that stats a while back showing this,obviously the more we win it gives us that greater margin for error,I like the thought of that,think the two away games are huge in context teams hoping we falter ..
Heard gary neville earlier saying utd need to keep the gap at no more than 8 points before the game at the swamp (he didn’t say swamp) and then get it to 5. More likely rat boy it will be 11 by then, and when we fucking batter them it’ll be 14 you snivelling rag turd

Heard gary neville earlier saying utd need to keep the gap at no more than 8 points before the game at the swamp (he didn’t say swamp) and then get it to 5. More likely rat boy it will be 11 by then, and when we fucking batter them it’ll be 14 you snivelling rag turd
He looked gutted after the Chelsea game. Can’t hide his bias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.