8 points clear

I genuinely believe without sounding arrogant that we could win it by April and win it overall by about 15 to 20 points.

Heard gary neville earlier saying utd need to keep the gap at no more than 8 points before the game at the swamp (he didn’t say swamp) and then get it to 5. More likely rat boy it will be 11 by then, and when we fucking batter them it’ll be 14 you snivelling rag turd
Hahaha oh I hope so,also the gouger being interviewed by Geoff shreeves after the game,shreeves saying city seem uncatchable at the moment or something similar,the gouger acknowledged that but went on to say they were in a great position in second place,if that was Moyes or van gaul saying that the media would have been all over it,the gouger is covering his arse in case it doesn’t pan out..

I'm sure there was someone who was 8 points ahead with only 6 games left, and they lost the league. We need to stop getting carried away....

I do believe you’re correct.

And didn’t said team lose that gap in four games?

Still a very long way to go.

I genuinely believe without sounding arrogant that we could win it by April and win it overall by about 15 to 20 points.
Nope mate don’t go there,one game at a time for us starting again after the internationals with Leicester away..we have seen teams blow up when the chasing pack or team gets a sniff,we all know about that,if come new year the gap is the same or bigger then I might start to believe but just very very slightly...

This weeekend couldn’t really have gone any better.

As previously stated, still a long long way to go yet.

Just to put it into context, even Liverpool have a chance of winning the league, 19 points after 11 games is how we started the last time we won the prem. So lets not get carried away, besides Leicester is our next game and they will give us problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.