How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want everyone and anyone to beat Man Utd, every single game.

So if City were 2 points behind (insert random club here) after 37 games at the top of the league, whilst United languished in 10th place with nothing to play for, you would rather said random club beat united on the final day of the season?

We are Manchester City fans, not anyone but United fans. Liverpool missing out on the Champions League will be far more beneficial to City than United losing one game.

So if City were 2 points behind (insert random club here) after 37 games at the top of the league, whilst United languished in 10th place with nothing to play for, you would rather said random club beat united on the final day of the season?

We are Manchester City fans, not anyone but United fans. Liverpool missing out on the Champions League will be far more beneficial to City than United losing one game.
nope, liverpool to win that one 6-0 please

Is the real correct answer. Not really a hill I'm willing to die on in this instance in any case, as the dippers could beat the rags and still miss out on top 4. But it's much tighter there than at the top.

Fair play to United, they've been on a very good run of form in their last few league games.

They're averaging 2.0625 points per game, which means they'll finish around the 78/79 points mark. I think one win is all we'll need now, maybe a win and a draw if they keep up their form.

Oh my god, no it isn’t and no it wouldn’t “in my world”.

1. 6th Roma
2. 7th
3. 8th
4. 9th Aston Villa
5. 10th
6. 11th Leicester City

exactly the same as 7 days in a week

1. Monday
2. Tuesday
3. Wednesday
4. Thursday
5. Friday
6. Saturday
7. Sunday

I can’t believe I’ve just had to type that out for someone who I presume is an adult.
Ah, you're going by that format of a week are you, not the new, more popular octagonal week with an extra weekend day called Satsunday.

Which is why I always sit on the fence and hope for a draw in these instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.