How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We say this, but for every so many good victories (us, PSG etc) there's a Sheff United at home, Crystal Palace at home waiting around the corner.
Come on, lads, no need to bicker. A draw does fuck all for either of them and will wind up both sets of fans.

Ah, hadn’t seen it. Would have saved me a job.
If you want to be pedantic then the time between the kick off times of the Roma and Leicester matches is 120 hours, that's exactly 5 days, although those 120 hours are spread over 6 weekdays.
So the person you are contradicting was correct in his statement in the context of what he was posting about i.e the shortness of the length of time in which United play these 3 matches.
I somehow suspect you weren't entirely unaware of this.

Is the correct answer, as much as i hate the scouse vermin it pales into comparison to how much i hate the rag vermin!
Just want to say that vermin is vermin, and they are both vermin..truthfully can not separate my dislike of both clubs now..just find the scouse fans more annoying with their self righteous behaviour when they have been involved in one way or another in some of the worst atrocities in football..as for rags..you are born blue so it is a genetic hatred, and you cant change your genes.

If you want to be pedantic then the time between the kick off times of the Roma and Leicester matches is 120 hours, that's exactly 5 days, although those 120 hours are spread over 6 weekdays.
So the person you are contradicting was correct in his statement in the context of what he was posting about i.e the shortness of the length of time in which United play these 3 matches.
I somehow suspect you weren't entirely unaware of this.
So City play Sunday then Tuesday one week. Do you say that’s two games in 2 days? No, do you fuck. It’s quite obvious they have 3 games in 6 days.

Same as if we played only every Saturday at 3pm, that’s one game a week - no one can argue with that, under his theory then we play 2 games in 7 days.

It would be good to see all six deducted 10 points off next year's total, a bit like a stock car race where the highest rated drivers have to start at the back, makes it more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.