How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@come-on-barney seems to have chilled out a bit going off his lack of posts since picking up the points yesterday.
Good to see, was getting a bit worried about him...
Hey Pablo1 (not sure where Pablo went), still here (well since 2007 :)), no need to worry any more. Just been busy work-wise and had calls late last night as well so did not see the game. I was getting worried after the Leeds match think that could have back-fired. Less so after the Chelsea game. It was all about the game yesterday for me. Although some didn't admit to it that was a big game yesterday. We needed the three points to not give the rags any encouragement. I was told it was done and the rags would lose games. Thankful that Pep played a strong side. I haven't watched the game back yet but will watch it later. Was concerned when we conceded the early goal and the sending off, but some unbelievable determination from the lads. Also not allowing the last few days to affect them as some other teams have. If I was Phil I would be asking for the same pay increase as KDB! For me the cups are the bonus just want us to get the league won as that is always the priority.

So City play Sunday then Tuesday one week. Do you say that’s two games in 2 days? No, do you fuck. It’s quite obvious they have 3 games in 6 days.

Same as if we played only every Saturday at 3pm, that’s one game a week - no one can argue with that, under his theory then we play 2 games in 7 days.
It's also like saying if we play Sunday and Monday that's 2 games in 1 day.

And if we play 2 games on a Sunday that's actually 2 games in 0 days (somehow)

Bitches be crazy

Yes, we say “we have played a game a week” with one week being seven days, therefore, we can say “we have played a game every 7 days”. If we include the following Saturday we say “we’ve played 2 games in 8 days”. That’s exactly my point.

Did you go to school?
The time difference between United's games is 5 days.
That's all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.