80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, the fella who was posting that photo of him in a United top on various threads has deleted them and now posted pics of a young Palmer in a City bench coat.
Not sure if you're referring to me or not. I posted a tweet from someone who'd posted it.

Looks like they've taken it down which has affected my original posts.

Don’t think so mate. A red with barely any followers or tweets posted it in reply several times to McAtee and Blues discussing Palmer. Like I say, the same person, deleted all pics of him in the United shirt and posted a couple of pics of him at the same age wearing a City jacket.
Very strange!

Cole Palmer is a young exciting player who is currently trying to break through and all proper blues should be getting behind him, especially those that go to games.

It doesn't really matter if he wore a United shirt as a kid, He wears our shirt and represents our club now, and that's all that matters.

And anyone taking the piss of his Mancunian accent is plain weird and most probably not from the Manchester area.

He's hardly gonna speak with posh plummy accent when he's a born and bred Whythenshawe lad, and he's hardly going to come across as a Mastermind champion when interviewed after a cup match.

He was clearly a bit shy and nervous in front of the cameras so cut the lad some slack and let's talk about what he's doing on the pitch instead some of the needless shite posted on here.

He would’ve gone to United at youth level like McNeil if it bothered him that much. You’ll find that most kids who end up as pros weren’t really into watching footy as a kid and just picked a team.

It is very understandable that as kid they didn't know any better and choose the most popular team at that time (ie the rags), so give Palmer some slack i'm sure that by the time he becomes mature and be able to think for himself. He pick City by choice rather than be forced upon him.

Turns out he didn’t have covid as he was at the match. Weird to not be on the bench, unless he has a niggle?

Cole Palmer is a young exciting player who is currently trying to break through and all proper blues should be getting behind him, especially those that go to games.

It doesn't really matter if he wore a United shirt as a kid, He wears our shirt and represents our club now, and that's all that matters.

And anyone taking the piss of his Mancunian accent is plain weird and most probably not from the Manchester area.

He's hardly gonna speak with posh plummy accent when he's a born and bred Whythenshawe lad, and he's hardly going to come across as a Mastermind champion when interviewed after a cup match.

He was clearly a bit shy and nervous in front of the cameras so cut the lad some slack and let's talk about what he's doing on the pitch instead some of the needless shite posted on here.
We only care about footballing intelligence of which many of us mere mortals have little.Thank God CP has more than enough.Ask Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.