82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already an excellent player, will keep improving and seems like a really good guy with a great attitude. I’ll be gutted if he doesn’t make it here but at this stage I think it’s exceedingly likely he will.

Just watching match of the day and he comes across as a very well spoken and intelligent young lad. Gem of a player

Hearing Pep say that he can also play as a no.8 or no.10 , he must really rate and trust the lad. Reminds me very much of how he developed Kimich at bayern when he broke into the team, he started out at RB, but Pep would move him into DM, CM, AM . Hopefully he will be a great player for city for many yrs to come.
It'll be interesting to see where they see him playing.
He looks like a natural midfielder to me and i can see him making that right midfield position his own very soon.

He's so well spoken and understands this opportunity is very precious and won't take it for granted.

And his game on the pitch shows that.

Edit: Biggest thing I'd want him to improve right now is his crossing, couple games now where his crossing is certainly subpar, and usually underhit (perhaps a weakness in strength or something). But he is young and has loads of time to improve in it to make it a weapon.

His short passing is very good though.
If he can add crossing to his game or a deep pass threat, it is finished. The wide threat from fullbacks is sorely missing as proven by the amount of chances Walker gets to cross in a game that leave you scratching your head after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.