9/11 - More evidence it was set up by people in the shadows

The twin towers imploded just like any other controlled demolition of buildings taken down in England by demolition experts, that's always been my opinion. Really the question for me is who would want to do such a thing and why.
The top of my alleged list, would be the leaseholder of the WTC.. Larry Silverstein he may have had the most to gain financially from 9/11. ("Sorry, Mr Silverstein if your innocent").. This article is why?

Quote "Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."
But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe.
From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace.
How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?
Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.
It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an ageing dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.

The perfect collapse of the twin towers changed the picture. Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4&NR=1</a>
WTC7 could never have been demolished for safety reasons on that same day , as it would have had to have been primed with explosives well beforehand!! it had many departments such as FEMA and the CIA.......It may have been convenient for that building to implode as "apparently lots of the Enron case documents and files were stored in the WTC7??

The problem is , the 9/11 people who beleive it was a conspirecy will never beleive in the evidence.

Video footage of the plane hitting towers - ' the video was edited'

Eye witness accounts of plane hitting towers - 'there actors '

etc etc.

anyway , regarding the pentagon crash.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8</a>

bluespana said:
The Twin Towers did not implode into its own footprint. They were pieces flying every where and tons of debris on the outside. Don't let the smoke fool you.

So true on so many counts, and not just 9/11.

Can anyone explain how the BBC reported live on TV the collapse of Building 7 when it had not even happened yet?

I think the official 9/11 account is well dodgy,

It smells of Problem - Reaction - Solution szenario by the powers behind the curtain so to speak.

They want to implement new laws which will not favour us mere mortals, keep us in fear by blameing terrorism etc.

So how to achieve this, Create a problem which in turn makes the public so angry that they demand their governments to act and hey presto they have the solution. All in the name of fighting Terroism.

I believe that their is so much going on that we are not privvy to that i hardly ever watch the news anymore as it just seems to be what we are allowed know. I mean at the end of the day who owns all these TV & media corporations around the world?!

Seem to be going off on a tangent here oops

pominoz said:
Quote:
The 9/11 Commission completely ignored the hundreds of survivors, professionals, first responders, firefighters and police who reported numerous secondary explosions at all levels of the twin towers.

Is there any evidence of these mutiple explosions on all levels (apart from people hearing bangs,not unusual when a building is collapsing),like footage of windows being blown out or debris flying?

I must admit that the firemen video about explosions in the lobby,long after the plane had crashed,is disturbing. (terrorist bombs?).

Yip, the real terrorists ie the Govt.

Politicians = liars
Main role of politicians in government = their own personal financial betterment

I know the above is true.

If journalists had believed Nixon, Watergate would never have been exposed. Same with Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton. Just because the offical line is "the offical line" does not mean it shouldn't be questioned and accepted as truth. In the internet age, the public are the investigators - I've watched so much 9-11 stuff and it still disturbs me now - can't quite get the feeling of a square peg in a round hole out my head. The 9-11 truth commision quite blatantly didn't ask the questions that the families of the survivors wanted asked. Time and resorce (within budget) was cited, but that shouldn't ever have been a bottleneck in this matter considering what had just occurred - they spent something like 10x more on Clinton's blowjob ffs.

When WTC 7 was reported as collapsed 10 mins before it did (On the bbc, with the building clearly standing in the background of the reporter) you really need to ask yourself what is going on here. There has never been an explanation offered as to why WTC 7 collapsed in the manner of which it did, never mind where the press reports came from 10 min in advance if it coming down. It was just on fire, buildings on fire don't come down like that. Ever. (Well, apart from the other two that morning. The ones that got hit by planes)

The only plausible explanation is that there was a simultaneous catastrophic failure of every single steel column in WTC 7. Why was that, 'cause is was not fire. Was its stell to the foundations wiped out by the collapse of 1 & 2 towers? All of them damaged, across the entire footprint of the building, and damaged in such a way, that the weakening to point of individual failure occurred at the same time thus collapsing the building a number of hours later? When I see a engineering explanation of WTC 7 that goes a little deeper than "damage from other tower and subsequent fire" then I'll reconsider my position on the whole issue.

Unbelievable that this thread hasn't been removed. A total lack of respect for those who died, someone close to me died in the 9/11 attacks. Anti-American crap by Islamic apologists.

This is akin to someone suggesting the holocaust was an inside job by the Jews.

Some of you on here are a disgrace.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Unbelievable that this thread hasn't been removed. A total lack of respect for those who died, someone close to me died in the 9/11 attacks. Anti-American crap by Islamic apologists.

This is akin to someone suggesting the holocaust was an inside job by the Jews.

Some of you on here are a disgrace.

No pal, you and your ilk are the disgrace and it is you that are the real Danger to mankind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryp4ZA8ocyY&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.