9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Interesting to see us going long again but still think that his hold up play is the area he needs to keep working on, especially when he is back to goal and static. His success rate in those moments could be better. When Ederson knocks it long but it is more to his side and he is mobile, then he looks far more comfortable and can more easily get at the defence.

Can't lie, I kinda liked that he was yelling at Bernardo for not passing the ball. I feel like we're gonna need Haaland to go off the script more this season, to show a bit more ''arrogance''.

Yep, Pep at it again. He knows how it works - Haaland can bag 40 in league games and social media will say he's the best in the world. He, like me, I suspect, is learning just how entwined the new negeration is with this stuff. Pep won't let it lie. Get the camera off him. You think that's good? That's enough? Do it in the late stages CL. Learn to play the ball like Kane. Get shaper, recognise your mistakes. Learn from them. You have a long way to go.

That's what we want Haaland to have in his head. Because people like Pogba get 50m social media likes for a haircut + dragging their studs on a ball. They get the front cover of FIFA for half a seasons work and being a popular figure. And they win nothing, and are nothing like as good as they could have been.

Yep, Pep at it again. He knows how it works - Haaland can bag 40 in league games and social media will say he's the best in the world. He, like me, I suspect, is learning just how entwined the new negeration is with this stuff. Pep won't let it lie. Get the camera off him. You think that's good? That's enough? Do it in the late stages CL. Learn to play the ball like Kane. Get shaper, recognise your mistakes. Learn from them. You have a long way to go.

That's what we want Haaland to have in his head. Because people like Pogba get 50m social media likes for a haircut + dragging their studs on a ball. They get the front cover of FIFA for half a seasons work and being a popular figure. And they win nothing, and are nothing like as good as they could have been.
Good points but Erling is Erling. He can definitely improve and it’s great Pep is on to him. He’ll never have the touch of Kane though or the ability to beat people like Mbappe. He’ll keep bagging 35/60 a season though and that’ll work pretty well for us.

Bang bang
Kill Bill Pai Peimei GIF | GIFDB.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.