9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best challenge (and interesting to see/hear the referee team and VAR at work, including one of the AR's going "oof...")

Wish the PL did this.

He was missed badly vs Argentina imo. Watching Everton/Richarlison is/was painful.

If he is staying wondering how much will he play generally assuming Grealish and Kane both arrives.

With Grealish and Kane arriving, I can see Jesus the biggest loser in terms of playing time. Less likely to feature from the wings anymore and Kane just being first choice almost all the time to him apart from few Carabao, easier CL games, but surely Jesus wants much more than that role.

Would not surprise me now to see a loan deal late in the window.

Pep would may think if Kane is out we go back to false 9 or hand Torres a run maybe who is less likely want too much game time this season yet.

(and all this assuming Bernardo leaves and his game time shared between Grealish/Gundo)

So I was reading a SkySports article on Grealish's potential role in the team, and I came across this graph

skysports-graphic-manchester_5467580.jpg

I assume it's a standard heatmap averaged over a season. If that's the case, it really highlights how much Jesus gets about in a game. It's another one of those underlying things with Jesus that either goes unnoticed or is taken for granted.

So I was reading a SkySports article on Grealish's potential role in the team, and I came across this graph

skysports-graphic-manchester_5467580.jpg

I assume it's a standard heatmap averaged over a season. If that's the case, it really highlights how much Jesus gets about in a game. It's another one of those underlying things with Jesus that either goes unnoticed or is taken for granted.

This, hes a massive a team player and competitor and holds the ball up as well as anyone. A different option which is useful.

This, hes a massive a team player and competitor and holds the ball up as well as anyone. A different option which is useful.
There’s arguments to be had regarding his scoring record but he is currently the only potential focal point up front. Sterling, Torres et al can do a job up there and will score goals but I wouldn’t back any of them to do consistently well with their back to goal most of the time.

We need Kane and if we don’t get him, we really need Jesus.

There’s arguments to be had regarding his scoring record but he is currently the only potential focal point up front. Sterling, Torres et al can do a job up there and will score goals but I wouldn’t back any of them to do consistently well with their back to goal most of the time.

We need Kane and if we don’t get him, we really need Jesus.
Yeah, at the risk of this sounding ridiculous Torres offers nothing when up there apart from goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.