90 points? unlikely...

45 years of gloryhunting said:
After the Sunderland result , it is very hard to predict our final points total , i can see us winning all 19 home games , but our away form is suspect , Roberto needs to work out a winning formula for at least 50% of our remaining away games , or the title is going to White Hart Lane,because the clowns from the swamp are seriously over achieving this season

I wish people would stop with this Tottenham rubbish. They still have to come to us and go to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Damanino said:
Last year United had 41 points after 19 matches. ( 4 less, fuck it.)
They finished on 80 points. 39 points more.
BUT.

They played in CL final. Luckily they lost but had to play 6 matches to reach the final in February-April.

This year they wont take EL so seriously, if their injuries remain like this Fergie will field youngsters and concentrate on the league as much as he can.

That's why I fear they will be around 40 points again.

Of course they had Vidic, van der Sar, they dont have them now. But never underestimate Tom "Zidane" Cleverley or Phil "White Messi" Jones.

White messi ?

19 games = 57 points maximum...

I cant see why we could easily get 45 out of 57 points avaiable.

As long as our home form styas the same as 2011 surley it can only be time before the away form picks up.

on the basis of what mancini said 90pts would secure the title however that target can now drop to 87 as united 'citys closer title rivals' droped points and so on if newcastle beat them until spurs come into the frame etc, 87 points is now my target

Not a chance City will get anywhere near 90 points. No one will

2nd half of season will be much tougher as games come thick and fast on heavy pitches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.