93:20/Joe’s/Corporate

julio jordio

Hi everyone

I’m getting a bit disgruntled with South Stand Level 3 and in the main the shite beer. The Amstel is undrinkable and dark fruits is, well, dark fruits. 6 of us are at the front together and pay £700 approx a season.

I’ve enquired with the club about 93:20 and Joes but not heard back yet. I’d love to hear of your experiences. Price, choice etc.
seriously considering committing to it.

I’m not loaded but the match is my thing and has been for 25 years. I’m pushing 40 now and I don’t mind spending slightly more for a better experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe ‘The Ardwick’ might be a better choice. I’ve not been, but is meant to be set up around a ‘real’ pub with cask ales etc. It’s not been going that long and spaces are very limited. It’d be interesting to hear from anyone who has watched a game from there …

I've done various corporates over the years, but not at my own cost. There must be a massive market for some middle ground where you get a normal ticket to the match but you have access to a decent bar / food before the game and at half time. Could they not just build a massive pub on the out side of the ground in one of the corners? Aesthetically maybe not great but would be massively popular.

Maybe this is why the club have let the average fan's match day experience go to shit.... to push the ones with the means to go corporate.

Pisstake that what you pay 700 for winds you up enough that you want to go to hospitality. That isn't a slight on you by the way. If you have the means, absolutely enjoy. But just goes to show how much the club has neglected the peasant seats for their shiney corporate gimmicks.

Hi everyone

I’m getting a bit disgruntled with South Stand Level 3 and in the main the shite beer. The Amstel is undrinkable and dark fruits is, well, dark fruits. 6 of us are at the front together and pay £700 approx a season.

I’ve enquired with the club about 93:20 and Joes but not heard back yet. I’d love to hear of your experiences. Price, choice etc.

I’m not loaded but the match is my thing and has been for 25 years. I’m pushing 40 now and I don’t mind spending slightly more for a better experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Beers shite all over the place.

I rang a few weeks ago and asked about moving to one of these they said we will get someone to give you a call, still waiting

Hi everyone

Im in joes east and exactly the same beer offerings as you get. I drink ale/bitter and have grown fond of the Seven Brothers Throwaway but not had any for a while now and been told they cant get anymore. I dont drink lager or dark fruits so last few games ive gone dry. Last season they had John Smiths, whilst not the best it is better than nothing. Season ticket in Joes East is £1975.

I was in the Ardwick and it is def Different to the others if it is the better quality beer you are after. And usually Peter Barnes (Guiness) and Tommy Booth (shite lager) were there… but the view is really awful (in the corner) - which personally was a problem (good atmosphere around you though with away fans nearby). It is about 2300 I think. I am now in Joe’s (cheaper - about 1900 I think) which is much better from a view perspective (half way line lovely padded seat with arms) but the atmosphere is like a funeral and whilst the “bar” is better than being outside because you are at least in a nice enclosed area but it isnt “pub like” similar to Ardwick
Most importantly in both cases though - much easier to get away tickets!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.