93:20 Or 3 Goals In 5 Minutes - Which Did You Enjoy The Most?

93:20 can’t be topped but Sunday came close. The special part about Sunday for me is that I was in the ground whereas I had to watch the Agueroooooo moment on TV and had always been envious of those that were fortunate enough to be there. Sunday has eased that for me.

93:20 will never not make me tear up. It's up there with the maradona handball in iconic moments in world football.

You can’t underestimate the power of both events, some might say 93.20 was fading a little till the 10 year anniversary….then along comes another! I remember all the good feelings from outside the club for 93.20 and how it inspired a new generation of City fans, it also spawned all the other stuff. The Haaland signing couldn’t of happened at a better time, let’s hope we build on what we’ve achieved & go on to have a stellar season in 2022/3

93:20 was our first in 39 years and dramatic as fuck but we had the psychological advantage of chasing United down. Sunday we showed an incredible mental attitude as we had spent 5 months being chased down by a brilliant team. Normally, the team in front crumbles from the pressure, we didn't. I love them both and will cherish the memories forever.

2012 just had it all. I spent so long buzzing, pinching myself that we were actually going to do it and then...then it was literally thinking about how I was going to cope with the humiliation and wondering whether we would ever get another chance to win the title. Then pure disbelief and joy. It can never be beaten.

The dippers never had the title in their hands so whilst I thought we had blown it on Sunday, there was still hope in Wolves holding on. It was absolutely fucking epic but 2012 does edge it.

What it does do for me, is make me not give a fuck about the CL. I wanted City to win it so badly. I even said I would swap the league for it this season. But to win it like that. Nothing could ever beat that feeling. Winning the CL will be brilliant for this club and amazing for us fans but it will not top 2012 or Sunday in my opinion. Unless....unless...we are losing going into added time and then come back and win it. The manner of the victory makes a big difference.

I can't separate them to be honest, both occasions being, one would think, a once in a lifetime occurence and an unrivalled emotional roller coaster.

The fact it pissed off the rags and the scousers along the way is a cherry on a very fu**ing big cake.

Happy Days :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.