93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

that's my very first podcast , and I found it like listening to a great radio programme something ive been searching for for ages,so I will definitely tune in again(if that's the right term)

I would also appreciate peoples recommendations on other football related podcast ,not just city(but obviously they would be my first choice),if possible. hope I'm not being a cheeky fucker :)

Hi mate. The 93:20 podcasts are imo the best out there. Really look forward to listening to them, so good work @BillyShears , @Damocles , Howard, Stephen, Stephan et al.

There are some other City podcasts worth listening to including the bluemoon podcast, noisy neighbours, inside city and blue azure. There is also the American cityzens (if you can stand the drawl), the Man City show (if you can stand the staggering lack of knowledge about City) and BBC's blue Tuesday.

There are loads on non city ones around - most of which I have stopped listening to since they are either anti City or too pro rags/scousers. Some of the more notable are the Times football podcast, Guardian's football weekly, the Spanish football podcast, the European football show, bbc's 606 podcast, world football phone in and the football dailys. Sky podcasts Sunday supplement and others.

These are just some of the ones off the top of my head, but as you can see there is a wide variety available.

Nice one for all the kind words and thanks @Damocles for starting the thread!

I'm interviewing Marti Perarnau today at lunchtime. I'm gonna try and get some questions in from the podcast listeners so head over to the twitter page if you've got one.

https://twitter.com/9320pod

Looking forward to this Marti really knows his stuff. The last pod you did with him was superb.

Looking forward to this Marti really knows his stuff. The last pod you did with him was superb.

Thanks mate. I've done the interview now it'll be out Monday. It's really interesting. He covers not buying full backs last summer and what happened, what Pep meant when he said that there wasn't enough pressure from the fans on the team, he covers what positions we're looking to buy for this summer, and how Pep would like the squad to be shaped. Also some bits on Sterling, Bravo, even the owners and the club itself. He's a top guy and fascinating to talk to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.