93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

And striker ?

The way they see this summer there's two sets of transfers. The first set are "structural" and they're obvious. Two full backs, a goalkeeper, another 8, and a wide forward. I suspect that all those will be done long before preseason starts.

The other set are more fluid because of squad restrictions. So they could sign two full backs, they could also sign a full back and a centre back, they could also sign a full back and striker. That is going to depend upon who's available that they want and what the cost is.

The way they see this summer there's two sets of transfers. The first set are "structural" and they're obvious. Two full backs, a goalkeeper, another 8, and a wide forward. I suspect that all those will be done long before preseason starts.

The other set are more fluid because of squad restrictions. So they could sign two full backs, they could also sign a full back and a centre back, they could also sign a full back and striker. That is going to depend upon who's available that they want and what the cost is.
the 8 is Silva or he is the wide forward? If he is the 8 i guss Sanchez is the wide forward?

Thanks for the update, BillyShears, the podcast will be available on Monday you said?

One thing that would have been nice to hear from Mr Mubarak and something that has been worried me a little bit
is how we are not gonna go in the same trap again when it comes to making the squad grow old together. I know
that we are signing young hungry players but young were the old guard that we are now shipping away as well when
they came. How are we going to address this in the future, do you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.