93:20 shirt

I don't get what the club gets out of doing stuff like this? Piss taking price, make sure supply nowhere near demand so encouraging scalping, patchy logistics etc. Simply adds to the narrative of being out of touch with the average fan. Bit of a tacky way to commemorate a great moment imo.

Daylight robbery at £95. Nice looking shirt so why not sell say at half the price and make a much bigger profit as thousands would buy it. Can't believe City sometimes.

Currently going for around £250 on eBay don’t understand why people buy to make a profit just selfish imo

Currently going for around £250 on eBay don’t understand why people buy to make a profit just selfish imo
If our owners, with the worlds deepest pockets happily rip our fans off then you can’t blame the average Joe doing the same

How can it be possibly sold out. I know at least 10 season ticket holders (including myself) who haven't got one.
Piss up and brewery springs to mind.

How can it be possibly sold out. I know at least 10 season ticket holders (including myself) who haven't got one.
Piss up and brewery springs to mind.
You could buy more than one and only 2012 sold on different websites and club shop.

Worth £10 in six months.

Good to see the cub didn’t give a fuck about season ticket holders, no emails sent despite it being part of their advert. These limited edition runs are a piss take and actually annoy more people than they please, surely it would make sense to offer anyone who wants one the chance to buy one and order them accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.