93:20 shirt

Anyone still waiting for theirs? Mine still hasn’t turned up and I was planning on wearing it on Sunday.

If you are waiting on an order from the online club shop be prepared to wait months. I'm not joking.

Ordered two home shirts before the season started, one for my daughter and one for me. Didn't receive them until almost Christmas. Nobody replied to my emails asking on my order status.

The online vendor is a complete farce! For any product you can buy in person or elsewhere online, do it! City fucked up immensely using this company.

Last edited:
Mine arrived on Tuesday via UPS. I love it / it won’t be going on EBay that’s for sure.

If you are waiting on an order from the online club shoo be prepared to wait months. I'm not joking.

Ordered two home shirts before the season started, one for my daughter and one for me. Didn't receive them until almost Christmas. Nobody replied to my emails asking on my order status.

The online vendor is a complete farce! For any product you can buy in person or elsewhere online, do it! City fucked up immensely using this company.
Great, that’s annoying!

I'm pleased to hear I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything. It is now 10 days since I ordered but fuck all contact since. I enquired in the store yesterday but they said it's nothing to do with them!!

Still not had mine and I move house next week, so going to have to contact them if it doesn't come in the next couple of days.

Just had the dreaded email saying due to an error the shirt won’t be coming. I did order later on so not entirely surprising. However, I’ve been offered an unnumbered one with no box for £50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.