93:20 shirt

Just had the dreaded email saying due to an error the shirt won’t be coming. I did order later on so not entirely surprising. However, I’ve been offered an unnumbered one with no box for £50.
I've just had exactly the same email. I was online at around 8.20 the morning they went on sale and had no trouble adding one to my basket and paying. Very disappointed

I've just had exactly the same email. I was online at around 8.20 the morning they went on sale and had no trouble adding one to my basket and paying. Very disappointed
Also had this email, from what it says it’ll be the same shirt just without a box and unnumbered. £45 returned too which is good. Also got a 20% off code which you can use on the new kit so overall pretty good. I too ordered it immediately but oh well.

Were more than the original quantity of 2012 ever released? Were they just not in boxes etc?

Were more than the original quantity of 2012 ever released? Were they just not in boxes etc?
Had the email regarding an IT error regarding buying one of the 2012.
City have got back to me saying they have got extra stock that will not go on open sale they are not boxed and numbered and they are only being offered to the people who ordered one of the originals but won't get one due to the error

Had the email regarding an IT error regarding buying one of the 2012.
City have got back to me saying they have got extra stock that will not go on open sale they are not boxed and numbered and they are only being offered to the people who ordered one of the originals but won't get one due to the error
....and at a price of £50, with the other £45 being refunded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.