96 premier league goals scored this season so far

Rammyblues

In the light of the above do we need to sell any of our strikers or do we go with the same four next year.

Yes or No.

Rammyblues said:
In the light of the above do we need to sell any of our strikers or do we go with the same four next year.

Yes or No.

All due respect rammy,but a yes or no answer could mean either
Yes,we sell or yes we go with the 4 we got.

Stress and old age (boy have i aged over the last 24 hours have puddled my brain.

Do we keep our four strikers for next season?

Yes or no

I go Yes.

Yes definitely. No need to change. All serve a purpose and Jovetic will be like a new signing anyway next season.

We just need to heavily beef defensive areas and well be fine.

We should definitely focus our concentration on improving other areas, but if an opportunity to strengthen our attack comes along we should take it.

Having said that, if we keep the same four as this year I'd be more than happy. If we can keep Aguero and Jovetic fit then we'll be even stronger next year.

When you think about how much Aguero and Jovetic have been injured this season, I'd happily see the same players next season. Our current attackers with less injuries will be insanely good. Aguero is the best player in the league when fit. And we've seen a much bigger contribution from midfield this season. Mainly from one player, admittedly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've all scored more than last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.