96wne tattoo

44% said:
Nice to know that other clubs are aware of the pathetic act done by this guy who happens to be another rag , was on cafe the other day and i don't think there's a word about this there but i'm sure some of their supporters must also feel disgust by this guy
I would say the overwhelming majority of their supporters will be disgusted, no reason why they wouldn't be. Every club has nobs. We have nobs who sing Munich songs, United have this fuck head. All clubs have fuck sticks. As a whole though, United fans will be well ashamed of this ****.

Pigeonho said:
44% said:
Nice to know that other clubs are aware of the pathetic act done by this guy who happens to be another rag , was on cafe the other day and i don't think there's a word about this there but i'm sure some of their supporters must also feel disgust by this guy
I would say the overwhelming majority of their supporters will be disgusted, no reason why they wouldn't be. Every club has nobs. We have nobs who sing Munich songs, United have this fuck head. All clubs have fuck sticks. As a whole though, United fans will be well ashamed of this ****.

Agreed that every club have their knobs , but i'm sure i find more united supporters in that group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.