96wne tattoo

chris8910 said:
peoffrey said:
chris8910 said:
apparently he is on the run in blackpool...sick **** hope he gets found

He'll be safe in Blackpool. No Scousers ever go out on the piss there.

they will when they find out he's there (if its true)

Blackpool is full of Mickey Mousers on the piss! Always has been.

peoffrey said:
Death threats are ridiculous. He's had sufficient humilation with this already and will never feel safe.

What does tickle me is that it's yet another U****d fan exposed for doing something pathetic who isn't from Manchester. If he's in Fleetwood then he should support the up and coming Fleetwood Town or Blackpool. Adam Teese is from Stockport (somewhere they accuse us of being from) and that scrote who tried to organise a "treasure hunt" which involved smashing our Shop up was from Rochdale.
I'm not from Manchester originally, should I support Morecambe?

You've got to wonder how thick someone can possibly be. Having the tatt done in the first place suggests he's an idiot, but to then post a photo of it online? It's worryingly stupid. We all do stupid things at that age, most of them whilst on the piss, but there's always that part of you which knows when to stop. This **** obviously doesn't have that capability.

I'm so glad i'm not him. His life is effectively ruined.

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
Death threats are ridiculous. He's had sufficient humilation with this already and will never feel safe.

What does tickle me is that it's yet another U****d fan exposed for doing something pathetic who isn't from Manchester. If he's in Fleetwood then he should support the up and coming Fleetwood Town or Blackpool. Adam Teese is from Stockport (somewhere they accuse us of being from) and that scrote who tried to organise a "treasure hunt" which involved smashing our Shop up was from Rochdale.

Do you honestly want me to answer that?

peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:

Do you honestly want me to answer that?
worms...........can....................opened

Start supporting U****d from the early 90's onwards and you're generally guarenteed a title challenge, a Cup run and some great flair players to watch. Ever such a slightly different concept from what happened to City from the early 90's onwards... Is it fair to give a sly dig to U****d fans from Preston, Fleetwood, Chorley or wherever else was mentioned? Yes.

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:

If you want to, fuck knows why you would though.

I'm a Two Ronnie's man meself.

Nice to know that other clubs are aware of the pathetic act done by this guy who happens to be another rag , was on cafe the other day and i don't think there's a word about this there but i'm sure some of their supporters must also feel disgust by this guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.