Joshua Wilson-Esbrand | On loan at Reims

sorry Lewis was nowhere near impressive. good footwork is not good enough, I thought every thing else about his game were poor. JWE on the other hand is ready for the first team.
His decision making? His passing? His control and confidence on the ball?

Forget the dribbling at Bayern, that was mostly luck. It was his touch and movement against Club America that was impressive.

In my opinion.

His decision making? His passing? His control and confidence on the ball?

Forget the dribbling at Bayern, that was mostly luck. It was his touch and movement against Club America that was impressive.

In my opinion.
decision making was poor most of the time. his defensive game was worse and non-existent.

Last edited:
decision making was poor most of the time. his defensive game was worse and non-existent.
Wrong. He misjudged one ball that went over his head. Other than that. He was always on point with keeping the offside line. Stayed in-sync with the Rightside CB. Was always open for a pass and always had an outlet.

Sorry, go watch the game again. He was mint! Only young player who also didn't try to do too much. All the others Mctee, JWE, Palmer, Kayky all at different points tried too hard or over dribbled. He was the only one who almost always played within himself.

He was mint in both cameos.

Given that he is 20 later this year he is probably at the right age for the first team. The issue is probably his lack of game time through injuries

It would be fantastic if he could stay injury free as he is part of the first team squad. Ideally he can come in and out getting minutes here and there as the other young ones have

You would think fullback is one of the positions where young players have more chance of establishing themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.