99 Rich People Problems...?

Haha, I know a lot of really wealthy people and to be honest most of them don't enjoy their lives the way you'd think

Haha, I know a lot of really wealthy people and to be honest most of them don't enjoy their lives the way you'd think

Fair enough, but.. Surely being not poor/ able to do virtually want you want is a plus!!

What problems does she have that the poor don't suffer from, at least, 10 fold...?

She looks like she works out .

But to address the actual post, everyone no matter who they are have an axe to grind and they've got the space and energy to grind it. It apparently doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the message it just is.

We are living in a world where in 20 or so years time when we invent toasters with legs to put our bins out or go a bit of hoovering there will be some airhead who will be chaining themselves to a lamp post somewhere for machine rights screaming that they are people too.

So enjoy the message and believe her #everyonesavictim

She looks like she works out .

But to address the actual post, everyone no matter who they are have an axe to grind and they've got the space and energy to grind it. It apparently doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the message it just is.

We are living in a world where in 20 or so years time when we invent toasters with legs to put our bins out or go a bit of hoovering there will be some airhead who will be chaining themselves to a lamp post somewhere for machine rights screaming that they are people too.

So enjoy the message and believe her #everyonesavictim

Based on the Rich Karen, I'd have to agree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.