99 Rich People Problems...?

Fair enough, but.. Surely being not poor/ able to do virtually want you want is a plus!!

What problems does she have that the poor don't suffer from, at least, 10 fold...?
I agree, she’s a Whiney biaatch

But being a b*@ch, ain't one...

I, honestly can't believe what I'm seeing!!

In Jennifer Risher's own Words...

I'm logging off shortly so won't necessarily engage tonight if you respond but I am genuinely surprised at your stance there Bigga. I had you down as more humanitarian. I get that money gets you stuff but it does not sort your head out. She has said she has had a "normal" upbringing and has issues surrounding wealth but you seem only to see the bank balance and not the person.
Jealousy can be a cruel mistress. What is your wealth sympathy threshold?
She is rich ergo a woman? As I say, I am surprised and more than a little disappointed in you. Only the poor and disenfranchised are allowed to have feelings?
I presume that you may counter that if you are rich you are not allowed to complain about the effects of wealth but I don't agree.
If you are a good person or a bad person then that is how you should be judged, not by your bank balance.
p.s. I may stay online a bit as this is a fascinating topic.

I'm logging off shortly so won't necessarily engage tonight if you respond but I am genuinely surprised at your stance there Bigga. I had you down as more humanitarian. I get that money gets you stuff but it does not sort your head out. She has said she has had a "normal" upbringing and has issues surrounding wealth but you seem only to see the bank balance and not the person.
Jealousy can be a cruel mistress. What is your wealth sympathy threshold?
She is rich ergo a woman? As I say, I am surprised and more than a little disappointed in you. Only the poor and disenfranchised are allowed to have feelings?
I presume that you may counter that if you are rich you are not allowed to complain about the effects of wealth but I don't agree.
If you are a good person or a bad person then that is how you should be judged, not by your bank balance.
p.s. I may stay online a bit as this is a fascinating topic.

Some debate!

The above is not what I'm thinking about at all.

Her conversation is about shielding other millionaires from the inherent 'problem' of wealth. There are things you can do with wealth to make yourself feel better.

It's not the 'wealth' that should be the problem but, here, it's her clear short sightedness that she uses as a spotlight and a shield. She talks to 11 other millionaires? What about finding happiness in wealth??

There are people with no clean water in Flint; do something, affect lives in practical ways, rather than workshops or whatever.

If, by her reasoning, her own brother resents her giving out 20K yearly, or whatever it was, she has a problem she can't identify, cos she doesn't want to.

Some debate!

Her conversation is about shielding other millionaires from the inherent 'problem' of wealth. There are things you can do with wealth to make yourself feel better.

It's not the 'wealth' that should be the problem but, here, it's her clear short sightedness that she uses as a spotlight and a shield. She talks to 11 other millionaires? What about finding happiness in wealth??

There are people with no clean water in Flint; do something, affect lives in practical ways, rather than workshops or whatever.

If, by her reasoning, her own brother resents her giving out 20K yearly, or whatever it was, she has a problem she can't identify, cos she doesn't want to.
If I have misread you I apologise. I respect you as a poster.

I suspect that if we got to the nitty gritty we would probably agree on most things. In this instance she is purely talking from a specific perspective. I don't know if she has contributed to the water issue or donated anything to help the greater good, on this point, as all others I am happy to be educated. This wasn't the way your post came across though so I felt I had to pick up on it.

Her conversation was a specific one. Do you feel it has no merit? Maybe not to you. If I were to win the lottery should I immediately have to solve the social injustices that many governments have failed to do? Easy way to become poor again with zero results.

As you say, it is a big old debate and one I would be happy to carry out face to face with you but alas that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

She actually said that she thought her brother resented the annuity but he was actually just awkward about it.
There are still issues that I have raised that warrant more in depth reflection, predominantly the idea that it seems as though if one has wealth they become a different person and also it would appear that anyone with wealth automatically has to give it away to the needy.

As with everything, it isn't that polarised, but the fact that it seems to be is IMO a large part of the problem.

I really have to hit the hay. Any responses will be tomoz. x

If I have misread you I apologise. I respect you as a poster.

I suspect that if we got to the nitty gritty we would probably agree on most things. In this instance she is purely talking from a specific perspective. I don't know if she has contributed to the water issue or donated anything to help the greater good, on this point, as all others I am happy to be educated. This wasn't the way your post came across though so I felt I had to pick up on it.

Her conversation was a specific one. Do you feel it has no merit? Maybe not to you. If I were to win the lottery should I immediately have to solve the social injustices that many governments have failed to do? Easy way to become poor again with zero results.

As you say, it is a big old debate and one I would be happy to carry out face to face with you but alas that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

She actually said that she thought her brother resented the annuity but he was actually just awkward about it.
There are still issues that I have raised that warrant more in depth reflection, predominantly the idea that it seems as though if one has wealth they become a different person and also it would appear that anyone with wealth automatically has to give it away to the needy.

As with everything, it isn't that polarised, but the fact that it seems to be is IMO a large part of the problem.

I really have to hit the hay. Any responses will be tomoz. x

Have a good night.

I will ponder a response for you by tomorrow!

Some debate!

She's got a book to sell to make more wealth, she looks as genuine as a 50p note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.