99 Rich People Problems...?

I'd rather swim in debdale ressers with mates and be happy and have a laugh, than swim in a pool in a big house that i owned and be miserable.Having lot's of money means fuck all if you don't have the right mates with you.

I'd rather swim in debdale ressers with mates and be happy and have a laugh, than swim in a pool in a big house that i owned and be miserable.Having lot's of money means fuck all if you don't have the right mates with you.
Yeah but that's just you.
Some people would be miserable swimming in Debdale ressers with your freinds.
Thats the point.

If I can be bold. You come across as being bitter about not having money, the thing you hate about people, am I missing something ?

You can be bold all you like!

I care not that millionaires are what they are. I know that if I were, one of the first things I would do is try and help others.

If that's the 'bitter' part, fair enough. I'm bitter I can't help enough people.

I think you can see this trait in all my posts on equality, politics and wealth distribution.

You can be bold all you like!

I care not that millionaires are what they are. I know that if I were, one of the first things I would do is try and help others.

If that's the 'bitter' part, fair enough. I'm bitter I can't help enough people.

I think you can see this trait in all my posts on equality, politics and wealth distribution.
If you knew me I’m very much like that, maybe you just don’t come across well or I miss read some of your posts

If you knew me I’m very much like that, maybe you just don’t come across well or I miss read some of your posts

It's cos I'm fed up of playing pat-a-cakes and incremental bullshit.

It's been 30 years since I believed change, a fair wage and equality is around the corner and I'm still being told that!

If I ever won Euromillions (if I ever played), you watch me build social housing across the world!

Yeah but that's just you.
Some people would be miserable swimming in Debdale ressers with your freinds.
Thats the point.
He makes a great point to be fair.

Some of my favourite times were when I used to go fishing as and unemployed teenager with my mates on chaddy dam(you know where I mean pal: ) with only half a pint of maggots, a packet of cigs and a flask of coffee. Sometimes we caught, sometimes we blanked, but every time we had a laugh in good banter and camaraderie. Money could not buy those times. I look back on those days fondly and I was proper skint.

Since those days I'm nowhere near as skint and can hold a fish knife in a posh restaurant almost as well as I can hold a chippy fork eating a tray of chips.

A fish knife cutting through a nice slice of fish in a posh restaurant trying to appease and hobnob with judge-mental posh cunts, or chips n' gravy fishing amongst mates. Let me think? : /

The chippy fork wins every time for me; )

He makes a great point to be fair.

Some of my favourite times were when I used to go fishing as and unemployed teenager with my mates on chaddy dam(you know where I mean pal: ) with only half a pint of maggots, a packet of cigs and a flask of coffee. Sometimes we caught, sometimes we blanked, but every time we had a laugh in good banter and camaraderie. Money could not buy those times. I look back on those days fondly and I was proper skint.

Since those days I'm nowhere near as skint and can hold a fish knife in a posh restaurant almost as well as I can hold a chippy fork eating a tray of chips.

A fish knife cutting through a nice slice of fish in a posh restaurant trying to appease and hobnob with judge-mental posh cunts, or chips n' gravy fishing amongst mates. Let me think? : /

The chippy fork wins every time for me; )
Completely agree you can be poor and happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.